Card Collectors World

www.cardcollectorsworld.com banner

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Short but growing Tebow card collection

As I pick up Tim Tebow football cards from case breaks or Ebay auctions, I will list them. My goal is to get every single Tebow card possible. I know its a big feat to try to accomplish but it will be done.. at some time lol. All these cards pictured above will be sent to Beckett for grading so I will post the new pictures when the time comes.

2010 Score Artist Proof #396 23/32 - BV $100



2010 Donruss Elite Team Auto #34 - BV $175



2010 Donruss Elite Status Auto #126 13/24 - BV $250



So as you can see I am getting the expensive ones out of the way first lol. My next case of 2010 Panini Classics is scheduled to arrive today so once that is opened I will post the key cards on SCR Forums and on here so check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment